Seasonal Tablescapes with Flair
Wednesday, Oct 14
Marietta Council of Garden Clubs
In addition to our regular business meeting, and delicious refreshments provided by the Sope Creek Garden Club, our speakers are Lexis Hay and Carrie Kennedy of Screen Door Events and Design. Come listen in for great insights on how to brighten up your holiday table settings with your own sense of style.Read More»
Attention all Garden Club Presidents and Members! The registration for the 57th Annual Laurel District Meeting is now open. Please open the attachment below for details regarding location, hotels, speakers and registration. This meeting is open to all and is a great way to get educated about and involved in all the wonderful things coming out of the Laurel District. Plus, you get to spend some time in beautiful North Georgia. We hope to see many of our Marietta Council Garden Club members there!
Announcing a new fundraising effort for the Marietta Educational Garden Center! We are now partnering with our neighboring Kroger stores and their Community Rewards program.
Simple, mindless and effortless – all you have to do is go to the Kroger Website, set up your personal account and – buy groceries!
Ready to Get Started?
Use the following information to register for and use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- First, register online at Krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (68003) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Imagine what we could do if
100% of our members
Tuesday, March 10 7-9 PM
Join Claudia Worley, an essential oil specialist and Wellness Advocate, for a lively evening discovering how essential oils can play a healthy role for every day uses. Discover the many uses of Essential Oils. From cleaning, to cooking and even curing what ails you, essential oils offer a healthy alternative in the home. It’s all good, it’s all healthy and it’s all natural. Join us for an educational and fun evening. Bring a friend!
Registration deadline: March 6, 2015
This lecture is free and open to the public.
Pre-registration is required as seating is limited. To reserve your seat please email the Marietta Educational Garden Center at [email protected] or call Kimberly Drye in the MEGC Office 770-427-3494.